Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello Bento - amazon kindle book

ETA: Sorry guys, looks like it is back to the regular price of $3.95.  I read it last night and have lots to say (both good and critical).  Hope to write a review for you today or tomorrow.




I haven't read this yet, but I noticed it's currently free on Amazon.com for the kindle version of the book Hello, Bento! - A Collection of Simple Japanese Bento Recipes





No idea if this is a long term price, so might as well grab it while it's free.

If you don't happen to have a kindle, you can still 'buy' this free book and read it through the Amazon Cloud Reader, which allows you to read books on your computer, phone, &c.

When I have a read of it, I'll let you know what I think.  I find a lot of bento books, especially the ones compiled by Westerners, tend to be hit and miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment